Earthy and effortlessly-chic, this necklace features a moon-shaped piece made of ethically-sourced water buffalo horn that is a by-product of waste, a chemical-free process, an organic material, and a one-of-a-kind piece. Attached to the horn piece is a donut piece made of rattan stems that is handwoven by artisans in northern Vietnam using rattan. Rattan is a climbing palm found in Southeast Asia; and similar to the strength and durability of bamboo, rattan has been used for many years to make baskets and trays. Our rattan is planted, harvested, sorted and dried carefully in the province of Nam Dinh, Vietnam. A beautiful silhouette, this pendant necklace is everyone's everyday go-to because of its lightweight and elegant form.
Note: Since each necklace is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
- Measurements: 3.9cm x 5.0 cm with 61 cm chain (1.5 in x 2 in with 24 in chain)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light Horn, Dark Horn, Honey Horn
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated lobster clasp
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn, store the necklace in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.
We are that apparel brand with a conscious. We believe that fashion should be made/sourced ethically, provide social goodness, and offer fair trade. This means:
- No use of sweat shops
- Small batch production
- Sustainable processes
- Ethically made styles