COVID-19 Combat: The CDC Foundation
It's no doubt, we are living in trying and difficult times. But, in these trying times there are organizations that work to provide hope and put ease on the strain of people globally. The CDC Foundation is one of those organizations.
What is the CDC Foundation?
The CDC Foundation is an independent nonprofit and the sole entity created by Congress to mobilize philanthropic and private-sector resources to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s critical health protection work. The CDC Foundation works closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC ) to provide immediate support to address critical needs on the ground where government support is not available or available rapidly enough to meet the need.
What is the CDC Foundation doing about COVID 19?
- Expanding testing and data capabilities to better prevent, detect and respond to COVID-19
- Deploying emergency staffing with the skills required to meet the needs on the front lines at the state and local level
- Funding and delivering critical home essentials, such as food and medical needs to quarantined and isolated individuals
- Developing education and awareness campaigns to advance prevention and reduce stigma
- Building capacity and infrastructure for global response efforts and other immediate needs as they evolve.
With their efforts during COVID 19, it is not hard to see why we here at 7TH AND ROYAL wanted to take the time to salute everything that the CDC Foundation has done and will continue to do in the COVID 19 battle. Their efforts truly make the world a better place to live in.
How to Make an Impact
We've teamed up with Shopping Gives to make it easy for you to be apart of the solution to fighting COVID 19. Just select the CDC Foundation charity cause on the product page, to have 0.5% of your purchase donated to this worthy cause. The donation is on us!
Learn More About CDC Foundation